SPRING 2022 RECRUITMENT WEEKENDS
February 18-20 and March 11-13, 2022
The department arranges accommodations for invited students. Transportation to and from the airport or bus station is provided. Parking is provided for those who drive to Madison. Details on the weekend, travel, and accommodations is provided via email after you have been made an offer by the department.
Friday, beginning at 4 p.m.
- (Optional activities start at 1 p.m.)
- Department chair’s welcome address
- Poster session featuring current research in the department, with time for socializing with faculty, graduate students, and other visitors
- Dinner with graduate students and other visiting students
Saturday, beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- Group breakfast
- Breakout sessions with presentations by professors
- Building/facility tours
- Meetings with professors
- Social hour and dinner
- Current graduate students arrange evening activities at local venues
- Free time to tour Madison